I'm an experienced startup founder & advisor based in Seattle, USA. Here's some of what I've done in the last 10 years (professionally):
- Founding team at Vungle, led global sales & revenue operations as the company scaled upwards of $200M ARR. Later acquired for $780M.
- Founder & CEO of GawkBox, raised $4.4M from top tier VCs. Later shut down. Read more about my journey & learnings here.
- Founder of Silver Lining, a project to help those affected by layoffs due to COVID. Grew community to more than 3k members. Joined forces with Challenger, Gray & Christmas in December 2020.
What am I up to now?
- I'm building products to help automate sales operations processes such as lead generation & prospecting (see Recent Projects below).
- Helping early-stage startups accelerate their go-to-market with my sales operations frameworks (see Consulting & Advising below).
- Strategic advisory for early stage gaming & advertising startups.